Fast and Painless Procedure: 10 minutes per eye
The Whole Process
1. Fed up with the inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses
2. Time to book an online appointment with Laser Vision Centre
3. Our process is simple. You'll first get an eye checkup followed by a corneal scan.
4. Based on these tests, the doctor will determine your eligibility for Laser Treatment.
5. If you're eligible, the doctor will discuss the 3 types of Laser Treatments with you.
6. You can get the Laser Treatment done on the same day or book an appointment for a future date.
LASIK: 4 Easy Steps
1. The eye is anaesthetized with topical eye drops
2. The surgeon creates a corneal flap on the outer layer of the eye.
3. Laser reshapes the cornea.
4. The corneal flap is replaced like closing the cover of a book
1. LASIK procedure is not fit for everyone
2. Whether your eyeglass prescription qualifies for Laser procedure depends on several factors, including the shape and thickness of your corneas. Therefore, the doctor at Laser Vision Centre will:
Examine your eyesight, cornea and retina to rule out any abnormalities
Measure the thickness of the cornea through a test called topography